Thursday, September 20, 2012

An easy tool to convert vb.net project to c# project in a flash

I would like to share a very interesting and helpful tool that made my life easier and hope in some corner another developer will be beneficial with it.
Recently we had a solution from one of our customer where we had around 50 project mixed and matched with VB.net and c# projects. It was getting hectic for our developers to switch context and syntax.
I finally took liberty to find out an easy way to convert the projects. With little bit of goggling I would this awesome tool that made my developer’s life easy.

VB.Net to C# Converter 3.02

image
It you can choose to select one single file or entire project or even a solutions, isn’t it great. After proceed with the conversion project you would see some warning and and possible conversion error. Those are easily handballed.
It took only 1 hour or so to convert a project with all kind of migration. I removed the old vb.net project and then add back the c# project. fixed the project references. That’s it.

1 comment:

Macrosoft said...

Good work for vb.net to c# converter.

ASP.Net Migration

Post a Comment