SQLite have lots of management tools, some of them are open source and some of them are trial ware and some of them are commercial. I found “SQLite Administrator” Pretty easy to use and handy tool as far as SQLite database file is concern.
A complete list of SQLite management tools can be found here “http://sqlite.com/cvstrac/wiki?p=ManagementTools” download the use what ever best suits you.
Today I am going to talk about only in SQLite Administrator, It can be downloaded from the following site.
A Complete list of feature is given In that site.
- Create / Modify / Delete Tables by Wizard
- Create / Modify / Delete Indices by Wizard
- Create / Modify / Delete Views by Wizard
- Create / Modify / Delete Triggers by Wizard
- SQL Code Completion that supports table aliases
- SQL Code Highlighting
- SQL Error Locating
- Import Data from CSV Files
- Export Data ( XLS / CSV / HTML / XML )
- Store User Queries into Database
- Search for User Queries
- Store Images into Blob Fields ( JPG / BMP )
- Show SQL of each Database Item
- Migrate SQLite2 Databases to SQLite3
- Try to keep Indices and Triggers after modifying a Table
This tool need no installations what so ever. The whole package is in a zip file and need zero installation, just unzip and open the exe that’s it, and All of the functionality is pretty easy and it has very intuitive UI. I would recommend it to every one who work with SQLite.